Might be considered as a dietary meal. Healthy, tasty, without oil. Of course it is possible to fry those meatballs instead of boiling. I do recommend!
- 500g of turkey/pork mince
- 1-2 handfuls of chopped parsley or dill
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 bigger grated carrot
- 1 small chopped leek
- 1 egg
- 1/3-1/2 glass of breadcrumbs
- spices: basil, oregano, black pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, poultry/pork spice mix
- vegs - broccoli, carrot, parsley, beans, sweetcorn
- light/dark meat sauce
- Take a big bowl, put all the ingredients inside, mix.
- Sprinkle with all the spices, mix.
- Take 2 pots, put some water on them, boil till it reaches 100C
- Put the rice to the first pot with boiling water. Sprinkle it with salt.
- Form small balls out of meat, put inside the second pot with boiling water and boil for around 15 minutes* on a middle heat.
- Bon Appetit!
* It might take a little bit more or less time, depending on meat, stove, etc. Check if the meat is ready just by cutting it into 2 halves.