Here, thanks to MojeWypieki is the recipe:
Ingredients for 3 small portions:
- 500 ml of milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 8 g of vanilla sugar
- 1/2 of vanilla pod
- 2 tablespoons of potato starch
- 2 yolks
- Scrap out the seeds from the vanilla pod.
- Boil 1,5 glass of milk with the butter, sugar and vanilla.
- The rest of the milk mix with potato starch and yolks using for example a blender (hand mixer).
- Add the mixed ingredients to the boiling milk and butter and quictly turn down the heat into the lowest one and keep stiring, till it boils.
- Boil for one minute, stiring.
- Pour to small, (glass) bowls.
- You can eat it warm or cold, for example with fruit syrup, chocolate, nuts, fruits.
- Bon Appetit :)