- one-two teaspoons of coffee
- around 50 ml of milk (or more if you wish)
- caramel sauce
- Pour your coffee to your cup. Leave some space on the top of your cup for the milk
- Prepare steamed milk in a milk jug.
- Take a spoon and put it gently on the edge of the jug, so that the milk that is still a liquid(the bottom of the milk jug) is poured to your coffee. (do it only if you want a white coffee. If not - skip that part)
- Take a spoon and put the steamed milk gently on the top of your coffee, starting from the middle. Cover the entire surface.
- Take the sauce. Open it and without pressing it yet, start making circles around the top of your cup, starting in the middle. If you practised for a while, press the bottle with the sauce (still making circles from the middle), so that it goes out. Make a caramel-spring on the top of your coffee.
- Take a toothpick(or another clean thing of that kind - might be even a needle) and immerse it a little bit in the middle of our coffee, pass it through the coffee to the edge of the cup 4 times (like on the clock - full hours - 9,12,3,6) A net appears :) You can add more lines, between those you already made.
- Bon appetit!