Tuesday 25 June 2013

Pear breakfast with the scent of the cinammon

Well this is my own idea. I was fed up with the small amount of varieties I have when it comes to savour breakfast. So I upgraded my it :) I am also a big fan of cinnamon which explains its presence. But it does match here.

Ingredients:


  • 150-250 ml of milk (measure your own amount - put as much as you always do while preparing cereals/cornflakes/etc)
  • 1 pear (or 1 banana), washed, peeled and chopped
  • from 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
  • cornflakes (preferably), some honey-cereals will be fine too, muesli, granola, etc (I used basic fibre flakes)
Preparation:
  1. Boil the milk on a low heat (as much as you like). 
  2. Wash, peel and chop the pear, put it in a bowl.
  3. Put the milk in (the hotter the milk the faster your cereals will change into pulp)
  4. Add cereals/other and cinammon to the bowl.
  5. Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment