Very tasty bread, quick in preparation, because instead of other recipes it doesn't require leaving the dough for 12-24 hours. And you can add other seeds if you want to. I do recommend it.
I have got the recipe from my workmate ;)
- 1 kg of flour
- 100 g of baker's yeast
- 3 teaspoons of sugar + a little bit of milk
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 litre of warm water
- 1 glass of sunflower's seeds
- 1 glass of flax seeds
- 1 glass of pumpkin's seeds
- Put everything in a pot. Stir, so that all the ingredients mix and you get the dough.
- Leave for a while. ( it rises)
- Stir again.
- Put in a bread baking form. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in 180C-200C
- Bon appetit :)
* It is highly probable that you will have a lot of dough from that recipe for more than 1 bread baking form. Bake everything at once if possible (everything needs to be placed at the same level in the oven - in the middle - remember, we always bake in the middle level of the oven, not to burn the top or the bottom)
* To keep the bread fresh, you can freeze some of it. Defrost during the night before using.