Refreshing, healthy supper (or its part ;) ). Recipe is my own idea.
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, chopped
- 3-5 handfuls of cherries
- 1/3-1/2 glass of milk/natural yoghurt
- ice cubes
- Put the pineapple in a bowl, blend till smooth.
- Take cherries - if frozen - defrost in a pot by heating them.
- Mash the cherries, to get cherry mousse with no skins (make sure there are no kernels).
- Add cherries to blended pineapple. Blend till smooth.
- Add sugar, milk and ice cubes. (step by step, tasting, to make it suitable for you)
- Bon Appetit! :)