It comes from this website.
Ingredients: (for 12 big muffins or 24 smaller)
- 130 g of butter
- 1/2 glass of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 glass of flour
- 1,5 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2-3 tablespoons of milk (if the dough is too thick)
- All the ingredients ought to be in room temperature.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder. Put aside.
- Using a food processor, mix butter till you get light and fluffy. Add sugar and continue mixing. Add eggs, one after another, mixing till the ingredients link after every egg.
- Add 'dry' ingredients (=flour and baking powder), stir, using a spatula. If the dough is too thick, so that it is hard to stir, add one tablespoon of milk, stir, till you get a thick dough, possible to be stir, but not liquid.
- Take your muffin form - if needed - put paper forms and put
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes in 190C till you get a 'dry toothpick'.
- Cool down.
- Bon Appetit! :)