- 3kg of fresh cucumbers
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 pieces of fresh horseradish
- 6 bunches of dill
- water and salt*
* for 1 litre of water - 1 tablespoon of salt, if the jug is smaller, then automatically 500 ml of water + 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- Wash the cucumbers.
- Take a big jar. Put 1 kg of cucumbers inside, so that 1/3 of the jar is full.
- Add 2 cloves of garlic, 1 piece of horseradish and 2 bunches of dill. Add another 1 kg of cucumbers, and another 2 cloves of garlic, 1 piece of horseradish and another 2 bunches of dill. Put the rest of cucumbers, the last clove of garlic, the last piece of horseradish and the rest of the dill on the top.
- Take measure jug, put 1 litre of water inside, add 1 tablespoon of salt, stir, pour to the jar. Fill the entire jar with salted water.
- Close the jar, shake.
- Put aside, for at least 3 days.
- Bon Appetit!