A perfect liquid when the weather starts getting colder and colder... :) More natural then ready-made products you can buy in a shop and stir with milk... and for sure it contains more cocoa than any artificial product :) One important caution - if you won't add any sugar it will be really bitter.
Recipe comes from my mum and my mind :)
Ingredients (for one cup/mug):
- 200-300 ml of milk
- 3-4 teaspoons of baking cocoa (bitter one, for baking purposes)
- 3-5 teaspoons of sugar
- a pinch of (for example): cinammon, cardamom, nutmeg or even ground chilli pepper
- decoration: whipped cream, chocolate chips
- Take a pot. Put the milk inside, start boiling it, stiring from time to time so that it doesn't burn.
- When it reaches 100C, add cocoa, and stir to avoid the lumps.
- Here is the time to add sugar.
- Boil for a while, turn off the heat.
- Put in a mug/cup, add spice(s) and decorate.
- Bon Appetit! :)