Almond cookies, a perfect cookie for a fan of amaretto/almond flavour.
Recipe comes from this website.
- 340 g grounded almonds
- 300 g powdered sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 30 ml amaretto liqueur (or almond aroma)
- Beat the whites till thick (around 7 minutes).
- Gently add grounded almonds and sugar - stir.
- Add liqueur, stir.
- Take a baking sheet, put the baking paper on it.
- Using a teaspoon, put small portions (1 teaspoon= 1 cookie*) on the baking paper, leaving quite much space between cookies (they grow)
- Bake for 15 minutes in 170 C till they get gold.
- Bon Appetit :)