Well... if it comes to fish, my favourite one is.. chicken. Yes, that's a joke and yes, I am not really a fish-fan. But, this way of preparing cod is beyond gorgeous (both if it comes to the time of the preparation and the taste).
Try it :)
Part of the recipe comes from this website.
- 4 cod fillets (fresh or frozen)
- salt, pepper
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2-3 teaspoons of curry (powder)
- While using frozen fillets - totally defrost. Wash under running water, dry using paper towels.
- Mix flour with curry on a big plate.
- Put one fillet on the plate, sprinkle it with the mix of flour and curry (both sides of the cod)
- Heat the frying pan with some oil.*
- Put the fillets (as many as your frying pan can take) and on a low heat - fry. When gold - turn around.
- When ready - put on a paper towel (optional - to dry it from the oil, if you don't want to, don't do it)
- Before putting next fillets on the frying pan, clean it using a paper towel and grease again.
- Serve with potatoes, rice, salad, etc.
- Bon Appetit!
*Don't use a lot of money. 1-2 tablespoons are enough, just grease the entire frying pan with it.