Enormous thanks for http://www.kwestiasmaku.com/kuchnia_polska/placki/placki_jogurtowe_z_truskawkami/przepis.html for the recipe.
- 250 g of natural yoghurt (or greek one)
- 2 big eggs (or 3 smaller)
- 2 tablespoons of oil or melted butter
- 2-3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 + 1/3 glass of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- some sliced strawberries
Optional ingredients = decoration:
- Powdered sugar
- strawberry mousse
- caramel sauce
- whipped cream
- In a bowl, mix or stir: yoghurt, eggs and oil.
- Add sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Keep stiring till all the ingredients mix (smooth consistency - (no lumps)
- Take the frying pan. Preheat with some oil (around 2 tablespoons).
- Prepare your pancakes on a very low heat, so that you won't burn them.
- Put one, full tablespoon of dough on the frying pan. Distribute it on the frying pan (just make that tablespoon wider, thinner on the frying pan).
- Leaving some space, put another.
- After around 30 seconds, put 2-3 slices of strawberry.
- Using a fork or spatula, check whether they are gold on the other side. If gold, turn around. Check again, if gold. If yes - take them off the frying pan.
- Decorate with anything you want.
- Bon appetit!