I bought a new book with plenty of recipes for pancakes :) This is one of the ideas, slightly changed.
And this is the book: 'Biblioteczka Poradnika Domowego. Naleśniki, placki, omlety' (wyd. spec. 03/2013), wyd. Prószyński i S-ka.
- 3 eggs
- 1 glass of water
- 1 glass of milk
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
- 2 glasses of flour
- 1/2-1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 packaging of powdered vanilla 'budyń' (=custard)
- whipped cream, chocolate, powdered sugar, caramel, fruit, marmalade, etc.*
* I used cranberry jam(=jelly) and pear 'sauce'(chopped pear boiled with sugar and cinnamon)
- Take a pot, put eggs, water, milk, salt, powdered sugar and vanilla sugar, flour, custard, stir till all the ingredients mix and till the dough is smooth (without lumps).
- Take a frying pan, put oil on it, preheat.
- Put some dough on the frying pan, distribute on the entire surface. Fry both sides for 2-4 minutes on a low(to middle) heat.
- Add favourite accompaniments.
- Bon Appetit! :)