I haven't posted any coffee ideas for a quite long time, so here is one :) It isn't a hot coffee, rather room temperature one or frappe. Very filling.
That recipe comes from my friend.
Ingredients (for 1 glass):
- 1 banana
- 1/2-3/4 glass of milk
- 1-2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (or more, if you like)
- ice cubes
- optional topping: whipped cream, caramel/chocolate sauce, cinnamon, chocolate chips, cocoa
- Put the banana in the freezer for 10-15 minutes (optional).
- Take a blender with its bowl, put coffee and cinnamon inside, add sugar-if you want, add banana, blend till smooth.
- Add milk, blend again.
- Add ice cubes, mix till smooth (= till you don't hear them cracking).
- Decorate the topping with your favourite ingredient.
- Bon Appetit! :)