A very tasty mix of 2 recipes + my own creativity :)
Fresh, light, non-baking cake, perfect for a summertime coffee in a green, blossoming garden.
- 4 packagings of ladyfingers
- 2 tins (400 g each) of coconut milk
- 1 kg of creamy quark (the one for cheesecakes)
- 1/2 - 3/4 glass of sugar
- 6 teaspoons of gelatin
- strawberry jelly
- strawberries, blueberries for decoration
- 80 ml of Malibu liqueur
- whipped cream
- Take a spring pan. Grease it, put baking paper on the bottom. Put some ladyfingers on the bottom (only one tier).
- Open the tins with the coconut milk. Fill the entire glass with part of it and the rest of the coconut milk pour to the bigger bowl, add quark, sugar and liqueur. Stir.
- Take the glass with coconut milk and pour it to the pan. Add gelatin and heat on low heat, stiring all the time till the gelatin melts. Do not boil.
- Take a big bowl, put the coconut milk with gelatin inside and partially add the mix from the other bowl with quark, stiring all the time so that everything links. Pour it to your springpan with ladyfingers on the bottom.*
- Put it in the fridge for 10-20 minutes. Keep checking what's going on. If ladyfingers are on the top, using a spoon, plundge them in. The quark-substance gets thicker.
- Leave the cake in the fridge. Prepare the jelly as the packaging says.
- Stir, cool it down, so that you get cold liquid.
- Pour the jelly on your cake. Leave, so that it solidifies. (Keep checking by shaking gently the spring pan)
- Put the fruit on the top. You can add whipped cream on the top as well.
- Keep in the fridge, so that it completely solidifies (5 hours - entire night)
- After that time, open the sides. If the cake is sticky - then just stick the ladyfingers. If not - apply some whipped cream on the sides and then stick the ladyfingers.**
- Bon Appetit :)