This is sort of an idea for Mango Lassi leftovers or for something new, when you're bored with basic version. :) Worth trying, the taste is more intense thanks to raspberries. Recipe - my own idea, using what I have in my fridge :)
Ingredients (for 2 glasses):
- 1 mango
- 200-300 g of raspberries
- 1/2-1 greek yoghurt or natural yoghurt (around 150-300 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of Golden Syrup or honey
- 1 glass of cold/room temperature water (add only 1/2 glass of cold water if using ice cubes)
- 1-2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1-2 pinch(es) of ground cardamom (definitely worth trying)
- 2-5 ice cubes
- mint leaves
- Wash all the fruit and put on paper towels to dry.
- If preparing it in a cold version - put the fruit in the freezer.
- Take a blender and its cube cutter.
- Wash and peel mango. Chop.
- Put inside the cube cutter and mix till smooth.
- Add raspberries, mix till smooth.
- Add yoghurt, mix.
- Add Golden Syrup/honey, sugar, water, ice cubes, cardamom. Mix again till smooth or even longer, to make a foam.
- Decorate for instance with mint leaves.
- Bon Appetit! :)