All we need is:
- one piece of every fruit we like - preferably citrus ones, like:
- one orange
- one kiwi
- one mango
- and of course some ice-cream form. I do recommend silicone ones - whatever we prepare. It is much easier in use. It is getting more and more popular, so we can buy a lot of forms almost everywhere.
Here is an example of a form.
- Wash, peel and chop every fruit.
- If you don't like kernels or pulp - dab every fruit, one after another through sieve to get rid of them (I skipped that part)
- Put the first fruit in a blender/liquidizer - mix.
- Divide the fruit mousse - put some of it in every ice cream form hole. Don't forget to put the sticks.
- Wash the blender and mix another fruit. Repeat the actions, dividing quite equally the mousse. Freeze again.
- Wash the liquidizer. Mix another fruit - of there is still a place for filling in your ice cream form and repeat previous steps. Freeze.
- Bon appetit ;)