- 150-250 ml of milk (measure your own amount - put as much as you always do while preparing cereals/cornflakes/etc)
- 1 pear (or 1 banana), washed, peeled and chopped
- from 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- cornflakes (preferably), some honey-cereals will be fine too, muesli, granola, etc (I used basic fibre flakes)
- Boil the milk on a low heat (as much as you like).
- Wash, peel and chop the pear, put it in a bowl.
- Put the milk in (the hotter the milk the faster your cereals will change into pulp)
- Add cereals/other and cinammon to the bowl.
- Bon Appetit!