The easiest and the tastiest juice in this world that will cool you down during a hot day.
The idea for this smoothie comes from this website. But - again - I changed it a little bit :)
Ingredients: (for 2-3 cups)
- orange juice (from 1 orange)
- 1 peeled mango
- 1 banana
- cherries - fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tumbler of milk
- 1-2 tablespoons of greek yoghurt
- Wash the banana and put it in the freezer.
- Put orange juice and chopped mango to your blender/mixer/food processor. Mix till smooth.
- Add banana. Mix till smooth.
- Now it's time for optional ingredients (except for ice). Add carefully one element, mix, taste it, add another. Try it after every mixing so that you are sure that your smoothie suits your taste.
- Add ice, mix till smooth.
- Now you can make two - pour the smoothie in one cup so that you have a yellow smoothie.
- Leave the rest in your food processor and now add cherries. Mix till smooth.
- Bon appetit :)