A perfect idea for a breakfast for those who don't have much in their fridge or who bought tofu and don't know what to do with that or for example, for those, who have stale bread ;)
Recipe, partially from http://www.kwestiasmaku.com/dania_dla_dwojga/sniadania/jajecznica_z_tofu/przepis.html
- red/yellow/green chopped pepper
- 1/2 chopped onion
- chopped chive
- If you didn't open your tofu yet - open it, dry on a paper towel. Chop into smaller or bigger pieces - as you wish. Sprinkle pepper and salt on them.
- Take a frying pan, put some oil or butter on it, heat.
- Put the tofu on pre-heated frying pan (be careful it will splash a little).
- Fry for 1-2 minutes (they get softer, but the longer you fry, the harder they become)
- Add optional ingredients if you want to.
- Move to one side of the frying pan, add eggs, add some pepper and stir (exactly like preparing basic scrambled eggs.). You can also add other condiments that you like.
- Put the slices of your bread in a toaster, and prepare some toast. You can put some butter on them.
- Bon Appetit :)