That's a very tasty idea, for instance for those of you who don't eat meat on friday or enjoy eating something cruelly sweet while drinking coffee ;)
- 160g of flour
- 300ml of 3,2% milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 16g of vanilla sugar
- pinch of salt
- 30g of melted, cooled down butter
- 250g of mascarpone cheese + 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- chocolate and caramel sauces
- Take a mixer and its bowl.
- Put flour, milk, eggs, sugars and salt inside, mix till smooth.
- Add melted butter, mix till smooth again. Put aside.
- Take another bowl. Put mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar inside. Mix with a fork or spoon, gently, a little.
- Take a quite big frying pan(flat one, preferably), grease it with oil, and using a paper towel, distribute the oil on the entire frying pan.
- Turn on the heat so that it heats up.
- Put some dough on the pan and distribute it immidiately on the entire frying pan, to make a thin pancake.
- Fry for few minutes on both sides.
- Put the pancake on a plate.
- Distribute mascarpone mixture on the entire pancake surface. Add caramel sauce.
- Fold the sides of the pancake, then its bottom and at the end the top.
- Overturn. Decorate with chocolate sauce, almonds, fruit.
- Bon Appetit!