Perfectly matches casseroles :)
Recipe, slightly changed by me, comes from the packaging of a good pasta.
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 3-4 tablespoons of flour
- 3/4 glass of milk
- salt(or sea salt), pepper
- a pinch or two of grounded nutmeg (worth adding!)
- Take a small pot. Put butter inside, melt on a low heat.
- Add flour and stir till smooth.
- Slowly start pouring milk, stiring and boiling all the time till the sauce gets thicker.
- Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Stir.
- Bon Appetit :)