Exceptional! Mouth-watering, melting on the tongue! Perfect for chocolate-lovers ;)
Recipe comes from Kwestia Smaku
- 100g of soft(not cold) butter
- 100 g of dark chocolate, at least with 70% of cocoa
- 50 g of milk chocolate
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- baking cocoa for sprinkling
- Take a mixer and its bowl.
- Cut the butter into small cubes, put inside the bowl.
- Add powdered sugar. Put aside.
- Take a clean pot, put dark and milk chocolate inside, melt on a very low heat, stiring all the time, so that it doesn't burn. Put aside, so that it cools down a little.
- Mix the soft butter and powdered sugar, for around 7 minutes, to get fluffy, bright substance.
- Step by step, one tablespoon after another, keep adding melted chocolate to the mixer's bowl, still mixing.
- Cover the bowl with foil and put in the fridge for 1-2 hours (it needs to thicken and become more hard).
- After that time it is possible either to take silicone moulds or to make balls out of that chocolate.* In both cases - 1 full teaspoon should be much enough to form a ball or more or less enough to fill the mould.
- When done, put filled in silicone moulds or a plate with balls back in the fridge for another 1-2 hours. Then take them out and sprinkle all over with baking cocoa.
- Don't keep them for too long in the room temperature, they will start melting.
- Bon Appetit! :)
* I do recommend silicone moulds - it is easier to make the truffles and it is easier to make them look really professional, neat&tidy, classy, beautiful....
While making balls the chocolate melts in hands and it's hard to make those balls, so the appearance isn't really satisfactory.