They're... outrageous! Plenty of compliments I could tell about those cookies :) Really, really chocolate and worth trying!
Recipe, changed, comes from Marta Stewart.
- 113 g of dark chocolate, chopped (the smaller pieces, the better - easier to melt)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 50 g of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 big egg
- 110 g of brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 200 g of chocolate chips or more or less chopped chocolate (milk or dark, might be mixed)
- Take a baking tray, put baking paper on it. Put aside.
- Take a pot, put dark chocolate and butter inside and melt it on a very low heat, stiring all the time. Turn off the heat, put aside so that it cools down.
- Take a bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt inside.
- Take a mixer and its bowl and mix eggs, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Add cooled down, melted chocolate, mix. Then add flour and mix again.
- Add chocolate chips and stir (don't mix with a mixer, use a spoon).
- Put one spoon (= this is one cookie) on a baking tray, leaving some space between cookies because they will grow a little. Using a spoon, form every cookie in a round, neat shape.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes in 175C. Cookies should be shiny and soft inside.
- Keep in a closed box up to 3 days.
- Bon Appetit! :)