A nice, light starter, which looks (and tastes) surprisingly wonderful. It is also an interesting variation for casual, well-known boiled eggs. This is the kind of recipe that could be described as 'you wouldn't come up with such idea even though it is so easy and seems so obvious' ;) Everyone enjoyed it a lot :) It disappeared quite quickly from the table, if that will persuade you to try it ;)
The idea derives from this website.
- 4 tablespoons of mayo
- 1-2 bunches of dill, chopped
- salt, pepper
- boiled eggs, cut into halves
- 5-7 radishes, cut into slices
- a bunch of chive, chopped
- Take a blender with its cube cutter, put the dill inside, mix. Add mayo, mix again till smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put aside for a while (it will change its taste a little). Season again, if necessary.
- Put egg halves on an oval plate, pour the mayo dressing on the plate. Sprinkle with radishes and chive.
- Bon Appetit ;)