Are unexpected guests coming soon? Don't you have a clue what to put on the table? Are you organizing a party where sophisticated cakes aren't a suitable match? This is an easy, quick, and overtasty solution :) I do strongly recommend :) They're outrageous!
The recipe comes from this website, as usually, I changed a tiny little bit :)
- 1 packing of good quality ready made puff pastry
- 1/2 jar of Nutella (or something very similar in taste to Nutella)
- 100 g of strawberries
- powdered sugar
- chopped pistachios (to sprinkle the top)
- If your puff pastry is totally frozen - defrost it. It needs to be in a room temperature (so that it won't shrink during baking).
- Take your puff pastry and using a shape cutter (in every shape you want, it doesn't need to be a heart shape) make as many shapes as you can from your puff pastry. Roll the leftovers of the puffpastry and use it as well. If the puff pastry is too sticky - use some flour (sprinkle it on the puff pastry and rolling pin)
- Put the cutouts on a baking sheet (remember to put the baking paper on your baking sheet)
- Put in the middle of every cutout 1 teaspoon of Nutella
- Take the strawberries and - optionally - cut them into halves.
- Put the strawberries on Nutella.
- Bake in 200 C for 15-17 minutes (may be ready faster - keep an eye on them - if the colour is gold - it is ready). Cool down.
- Add some powdered sugar on the top.
- Bon Appetit ! :)